Join us as we climb Mt. Shasta to increase foster youths’ political power!
Fostering Media Connections (FMC) is gearing up for the fifth annual Foster Youth Questival: an outdoor adventure and fundraiser to support youth-led advocacy. Current and former foster youth and adult supporters will climb Mt. Shasta to raise money to support positive improvement of the foster care system.
How You Can Help
We will lead a team of 16 foster youth and adults up the mountain while raising $60,000. In addition to financial support, we are looking for in-kind support for food, beverages, transportation and climbing gear. Sponsors of both the climb and festival (or the Questival as a whole) will be included in press outreach materials, and on FMC’s social media and web platforms.
- Summit Sponsor: $20,000 (top billing on all press and other outreach)
- High Camp Sponsor: $10,000 (priority billing on all press and other outreach)
- Trailblazer Sponsor: $5,000 (mention across all social media networks and websites)
- Trailhead Sponsor: $2,500 (priority mention in select outreach)
- Base Camp Sponsor: $1,000 (mention in select outreach)
Ready to be part of the action?
Check out the event website, Questival.org. You can also contact Thalia Henderson at thalia [at] fosteringmediaconnections.org, or at 213.265.7707.